If you are tired of narrating your travel stories to your family and friends, then you are at the right place. We will help you share your travel experiences with more than 5000 monthly visitors.
Our boutique travel agency specializes in tours to Kerala so we are highly interested in articles and stories about Kerala. However, we also accept and publish posts about India. For eg: best hikes in India, problems travelers face in India. We don’t publish posts relating to states other than Kerala though.
Some Points to keep in Mind before submitting your post –
• An Article should be atleast 800 words long. But don’t try to stuff up the article with generic stuff.
• If you plan to submit a guide to a destination, make sure you are including plenty of facts along with your opinions.
• All authors are required to submit high-resolution, landscape-oriented (horizontal) photos for each POI ( Points of Interest ) in the guide. Authors will be duly credited for the photos they submit; Asian tours does not hold any copyright for these photos which means that authors can upload these photos elsewhere if and whenever they choose to.
• All the content submitted will be screened for quality and grammatical errors. We may even make small edits to make it more reader friendly.
• Don’t forget to send us a byline, link to your blog ( if any ), and a headshot.
• We fully own the content if we publish it on our blog. You are not allowed to publish the content on your blog or anywhere else in any format ( PDF, Video etc. )
• No more than one backlink to your travel blog from the article. We will be giving you another link to your Homepage in the Byline.
By now you may have realized we want only serious travel writers to contribute guest posts on our site.
Kindly send us your submissions and queries at email@example.com
We are a team of hardworking individuals with a goal to share Alleppey’s Boundless Beauty with the world. We love to travel more than anything else(Okay let’s not lie, we love having more clients almost as much)